IVF is a really tough journey both physically and emotionally. I’ve spoken to amazing women who have been, or are going, through IVF to try and have a desperately longed-for baby. Together, we’ve come up with this lovely gift set to help give ladies some support and comfort as they go through the injections, the waiting, the tests, the scans, the rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions.
Each gift set contains:
- A ‘Think Positive’ mug – hand designed by Apples & Pips
- A handmade pineapple charm necklace on waxed cotton cord
- Fluffy socks – warm feet, warm uterus
- Home baked flapjack from Just Flapjack – A tasty treat and full of oaty goodness (gluten free, dairy free, and vegan are available – just pop a note on the order screen with any dietary requirements)
- Beautiful hand designed IVF milestone cards, your choice of rose and metallic cards by Just Little Me, or bold and bright from Hello Treacle
£1 from every box sold will go to the Fertility Network UK, to support parents going through fertility problems or treatment.
**If you are ordering for someone else, please don’t forget to put their address in the delivery section!**
My hand-designed mugs are two of my best-selling products, and everyone who gets a treat size flapjack in their breastfeeding or IVF gift set falls in love, so it seemed like a rather good idea to put them together!
We all need to sit back and take a break sometimes, so why not take your pick from a ‘Think Positive’ or ‘This is Probably Cold’ and enjoy your favourite hot (hopefully!) drink along with a delicious handmade flapjack?
If you are vegan, dairy free, or gluten free, then Just Flapjack can bake to meet your dietary needs – just pop a note in the comments box on the order page.
Please allow up to a week for delivery, as the flapjacks are baked to order to ensure freshness and ultimate tastiness.
The bump has grown, the big day is rapidly approaching, the money has been collected and the card signed by the team – but what do you buy for the expectant parent about to head off on maternity leave? All too often it’s a case of generic pink, blue, or yellow gift sets with the obligatory fluffy teddy. I’m not saying that some of them aren’t cute, but I once wrote a blog post which included how fluffy teddies had invaded our home on the birth of our first baby..! Continue reading What should I buy for a colleague going on maternity leave?